My research uses massive individual-level data to build consumer behavioral insights to help achieve measurable outcomes for businesses, organizations, and policy makers.
I am currently a Research Lead for the Institute for Application of Learning Science and Educational Technology.(ALSET)
My lab’s existing research areas include:
Sharing Economy & Transport
Sharing and gig economies have disrupted traditional industries. This group's research into pricing, customer-relationship management (CRM) and its economic impact. View current projects here.
- March 29, 2018, Singapore - Science Cafe, "Hurricanes & Friendships: The Social Cost of Global Warming"
- March 22, 2018, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Keynote, HAWEE
- Jan. 16, 2018, Singapore - OCBC, "Novel Credit Risk Assessment"
- Nov. 3, 2017, Hong Kong, China - GMAC Asia Pacific Conference, "Demystifying Artificial Intelligence and Graduate Management Education"
- June 5, 2017, Singapore - Ministry of Education, "Social Network Analysis"
- Feb. 22, 2017, Singapore - OCBC The Value, "Big Data Disruptions"
- Oct. 18, 2016, Singapore - PyData Singapore, "Responsible Analytics: Causality"